DQ in IV resume JS error
Steps to reproduce:
1) Enable "resume" in H5P settings
2) Create IV
3) Create DQ with a dropzone and draggable, make the draggable correct in the dropzone
4) Save IV
5) Go to DQ, answer it correctly
6) Reload page, so that DQ is saved
7) Observe JS error in console when reloading:
h5p-drag-question.js?ver=1.11.0:formatted:288 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'css' of undefined
at Function.value (h5p-drag-question.js?ver=1.11.0:formatted:288)
at o.getCurrentState (h5p-drag-question.js?ver=1.11.0:formatted:865)
at i.getCurrentState (h5p-interactive-video.js?ver=1.18.0:1)
at n.getCurrentState (h5p-interactive-video.js?ver=1.18.0:1)
at save (h5p.js?ou215b:220)
1) No JS error when resuming DragQuestion
Good stuff .
: File is uploaded. The problem was seen when leaving the page (i.e. when getCurrentState was invoked)
, could you share the H5P that was used?
: Not able to reproduce. Could you please upload an H5P demonstrating this problem?