1. Click "Add new slide"
2. Navigate to the first slide by clicking on it in the progress bar at the bottom.
3. Click "delete slide" and confirm.
5. Add text by dragging it to the slide, write something and click "done".
6. Try scaling it by dragging in any of the transform handles.
1. Elements should have normal behavior after the first slide is deleted
Happens to any element in CP.
Editing element doesn't fix it.
Saving and editing CP fixes it.
First frame after starting to resize, sets width and height to very low.
Commenting out H5P.DragNResize.js:222 fixes scaling EAST
Commenting out H5P.DragNResize.js:262 fixes scaling SOUTH.
After fixing both directions, only thing that seems to be broken is movement left and up (west and north) while scaling.
I have spent quite some time debugging this, and I'm kind of stuck. It's been really tedious, but I've got some good info at least, would appreciate if someone else could have a look.
Thank you for logging your findings, . I have assigned it to unassigned, and put it back to ready for work. One of us will have a look at it soon.
To the one looking at this one: I would have a good look at the function deleting the slide. Maybe some internal data structures are inconsistent after the deletion?
A really good solution. Nice one.