1) Answer summary correctly at the same time as the interaction is removed due to time
(it is important to get this timing right, and that you're not jumping to the results screen)
2) Go back to summary interaction
3) Go to alternative, and try to navigate between them
4) Observe JS error or graphics bug where the new alternatives are added in the same screen as the old ones.
SCRIPT5007: Unable to get property 'summary' of undefined or null reference
In function gotoPreviousOption on line:
var totOptions = that.summaries[that.progress].summary.length;
Summary.prototype.gotoPreviousOption [Line: 505, Col: 5], summary.js
Anonymous function [Line: 463, Col: 15], summary.js
b.event.dispatch [Line: 2, Col: 28281], jquery.js
1) If Summary is removed before the answer transition finishes it must not break.