Status: Done (View workflow)
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: Nanna
Acceptance Criteria:As a learner I want to be able to clearly decide when I want to finish my documentation and submit it to the (Moodle) gradebook
Document export page changes:
- Change a label of a button "Export document" to "Export"
- Change a label of a button "Select all text" to "Select"
- Change an icon of a button "Select all text" to fa-i-cursor 
- Change a label of a button "Create document" to "Proceed"
1) If reporting feature HFP-1798 Done is checked:
- Add additional button "Submit" to a Document export page [check 02.jpg]
- Icon for this button fa-check-circle 
- Change a text above the "Proceed" button to say: "Click below to review your input and submit the report. You can choose to download your input as a textual file.
At any point, you can go back, change your entry and submit your report again. Only your last submission will be stored" [check 01.jpg]
- When the user submits his report he should get a message: "Your report has been successfully submitted!" [check 03.jpg]
For this message, use the same style as for confirmation msg in audio recorder (the message you get when click on "Done").
When a report is submitted, "Submit" button gets disabled. Next time you open the Document export page - "Submit" button is enabled again and a confirmation message is gone.
- We save only last submission of the report HFP-1799 Done
2) If reporting feature is unchecked:
- Do not show "Submit" button in a Document export page
- Change a text above the "Proceed" button to say: "Click below to review your input. You can choose to download your input, as well as your goals and goal assessments in a form of a textual file.
At any point, you can go back and change your entry." [check 04.jpg]