- It should not matter how many times or how quickly you press the sort buttons, the Course Presentation Editor must not crash.
- Go to https://h5p.org/node/221115/edit with chrome (or use the attached file)
- Wait for the editor to load, click on the first slide in the slide line thing
- Sort the first slide all the way to the right and then all the way back again with the console(F12) open
- You'll see a JS error when sorting it back to the left again. When this happens the content is broken.
- DO NOT SAVE THE CONTENT (It will completely break the content and make it harder to reproduce the problem)