: I am about to release this one, and have done some regression testing. Several things:
It breaks audio in dialog cards:
The new option is called "transparent", but for me it looks "invisible" is more descriptive.
Using it standalone looks really strange (Nothing displayed within a very low H5P)
Wrongly formatted semantics.json
Language files are not updated
Strange characters in both json and js:
I really think this should have been rejected...
Ok, just revert it if possible and give the contributor feedback on this.
note the test scenarios used here that you probably forgot about.
Must have forgotten to test in DC. Fixed it by removing the new classname and using the old CSS.
Transparent should be correct for elements you can interact with but not see. If it's invisible or hidden you cannot interact with it.
I noticed this but thought it was OK.
Couldn't find any wrong with the formatting but there was an extra indent.
I believe I removed these after merging it in – unable to find these characters now at least.