Errors (i.e rejected promise from hub services) should be catched, and a message should be displayed.
Need a throbber or something similar to indicate progress
1. Msg for incorrect file type should be changed. Suggestion is to go with: "The selected file [file name] could not be uploaded. Only files with the .h5p extensions are allowed."
2. Clicking on "No file chosen" should also open the dialog - same as clicking on "Upload a file button". This is the way standard file upload is expected to work.
3. From UX perspective it would be good to have .h5p files show by default when you open file uploader - since those are the only ones we accept. This way user will get less chance to upload something that is not h5p - of course he can still try to upload other extensions if he selects "All files" - but than he will get an error.
Use same style icon as Pal did for loading on several places. Gray icon spinning in center of the page. Icon is shown above the "Upload an H5P file" title - replacing the error msg.
I just updated the icon for this please use new font file from last comment - https://h5ptechnology.atlassian.net/browse/HFP-773
5. When you upload a wrong file extension and you switch back to create content - going back to "Upload" tab should not show the error message.
6. If you choose .h5p file, than try to "change file" but cancel this action - you still should be able to use previously selected file.
7. After you select .h5p file - "Use" button should be in focus, not "Change file"
8. styles: placement of the error msg is ok but it should not go from edge to edge. This should be fixed in one place for all error messages.